How to summon a Demon:
Always treat the Demons with honesty and respect. Never command, demand or try to exploit them in any way.
1. Know the demon you want to summon.
• Every demon has unique attributes and requires a unique ritual approach. What demon you should summon depends on your need or desire.
If you need help with finances, summon Mammon or Clauneck. For optimal health, consult Buer.
• It’s important to have a clear objective; know exactly why you are summoning a particular Demon.
• It is proper to give something in exchange when we ask a demon for help. Be ready to give something in return. This is something both you and the Demon should agree upon.
Keep in mind that the Elder Gods value one’s word, honesty, integrity and one’s honor as the utmost importance. NEVER agree to anything you know you cannot follow through on.
• On a piece of clean paper, copy, print, or draw the sigil of the demon you desire to call. You must be left alone and not bothered in any way.
• Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again [as many times as needed) to get a clearer image.
•While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of the Demon repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.
5. Recite the following
Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which / would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever.
I entreat thee to inspire name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office.
This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE – GO THROUGH THE BOSS!
One of the most important steps in the summoning of a Demon you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Satan. Satan has authority over all of the Goetic Demons. Most Demons are friendly when treated with respect and interactions result in a positive experience.
Try it and let us know how it goes!