Here are 7 steps to become Super Saiyan!
List works best when gravity is 10x stronger than on Earth, a place where a year can pass in a day, or when your friend gets blown to shreds by the force grip of a gender confused alien.
1. Get pissed off.
The cold-blooded murder of a friend in your plain sight is likely to provoke this.
2. Focus your rage, look at the ground, drop your arms.
You’re going to have to grind your teeth a lot. If you start unintentionally rage-grunting you’re on the right track.
3. Slowly breathe while flexing every muscle in your body.
Step 4 should be taken if this causes tidal shifts, lightning strikes, or the floating pebble syndrome.
4. Still flexing, are you? If you can see every vein in your body, you’ll know.
Tilt your head back while still maintaining that rigid posture. You’ll notice a hair color change, and your vision will seem odd. This will be the first time anyone will see you in Super Saiyan mode, or possibly an aneurysm.
5. Pay no mind to the stunned spectators around you.
They could attack but are usually too mesmerized by your awesomeness to get wise and attack your completely vulnerable state. Once you see the ground crack beneath your feet the fun begins!
6. Yellow energy should start to fill your body at this stage as your veins are bulging to a point of breaking.
Your eyes will be far back in your head at this time, so you won’t see this. Simply wait ten seconds or however long you believe is necessary before moving on to step 7.
7. Scream like a motherf *.
Congratulations! You are now Super Saiyan! Side effects may include berating your son, kicking ass like you never thought possible, and destruction of planets.
Good luck and let me know the results!