Here are the 10 side effects of being a vampire!
Good Side Effects:
1. Speed (it will show more quickly the more you use it)
2. Strength (it will show more quickly the more you use it)
3. Vampiric Beauty (A Beauty Particular to vampires)
4. Hair Changes (Either your hair gets lighter or darker). Blondes, especially dirty blondes, tend to be lighter. Darker for brunette- and black-haired people. Redheads vary. Hair will often grow somewhat more quickly)
5. Claws? Nope. Ignore it! You are not a werewolf, but a vampire.
6. Fangs (They will get sharper no longer)
1. Mood swings – Especially when it comes to love. Love may be dangerous and possessive of a vampire.
2. Food can usually taste tasteless.
3. Pale Skin. This is not bad, but some people don’t like it.
4. Minor Garlic Allergy
Hope this helps!